Chamonix C7 HMS 2017 46cm
FOR MORE INFORMATION JUST CALL US ON 01243 697547
Chamonix C7 HMS
Do you ride regularly through the countryside or over long distances? If so it is good to have a bike that can keep up with your adventures. The Chamonix C7 HMS is so versatile it can meet all your requirements.
Effortless cycling with the powerful and robust Shimano Steps mid-motor. Due to the low placement of the mid-motor, each Gazelle Hybrid with a Shimano Steps mid-motor has an excellent maneuverability and handling. Powerful robust Shimano Steps middle motor is ideal for the daily journey and long distances. With a torque of 50 Nm, it not only supports level, but also on hilly terrain. In a Gazelle electric bike with Shimano Steps will always give you a gold battery.
- 418 Wh Watt-hours
- 11,6 Ah Amps
- 125 km Eco range
- Powerful mid-mounted motor
- Shimano Steps system
- 7-speed gears
- Integrated lightweight suspension front fork
- Motor location mid
- Battery type Li-ion
- Display Shimano Steps LCD
- Type of gears hub
- Number of gears 7
- Frame description Stable, lightweight oversized aluminium frame with 70.5° headset angle and 71.5° saddle tube angle gives positive steering control and sporty riding characteristics. Ladies’ frame with low step-through, extra stable construction and sporty look.
- Luxury level ****
- Frame aluminium
- Frame size Gentlemen 53, 57, 61
- Frame size Ladies 46, 49, 53, 57, 61
- Weight (kg/Lbs) 21.7 excl. battery
- Colour Gentlemen white grey glossy / black primer glossy * Ladies 49 cm / 19.2 inch, 53 cm / 20.8 inch and 57 cm / 22.4 inch are only available in mirage blue mat.
- Colour Ladies black primer glossy / white grey glossy * Ladies 49 cm / 19.2 inch, 53 cm / 20.8 inch and 57 cm / 22.4 inch are only available in mirage blue mat.
mirage blue mat / mat * Ladies 49 cm / 19.2 inch, 53 cm / 20.8 inch and 57 cm / 22.4 inch are only available in mirage blue mat.
Why not try...
Corratec 21211- 28 Gents
KTM Macina Eight 28 P5
CORVUS 1.0 27+ HT EMTB
URBAN CITY UCL-60
CORVUS 2.0 27+ HT EMTB